14 Mar 2014

Spring Beauty Tag



So the lovely beautypie.co.uk tagged me in her Spring Beauty Tag post, and so of course I'd love to answer her questions!
Here they are...

1. Do you change up your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how?
I always wear quite minimal make-up anyway but in spring, I lovely keeping things simplistic, not too overwhelming. I feel like summer and winter are the times to make your statement and spring and autumn are the more low key times. At the moment, I am trying to find a good nude lipstick!

2. What's your favourite Spring fragrance?
I would say Miss Dior Eau De Toilette as it is quite florally for spring but a friend recently introduced me to Paco Rabanne, Lady Million and I am in love! I am a Dior fan but it is one that I always use. 

3. What's going to be your favourite accessory this Spring?
I recently got a necklace off of Etsy with my name on a gold chain, so for jewellery, this would be it. However I need to invest in a good handbag too!

4. What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring?
It would be between a pair of boots I have from Aldo, they are plain ankle black with a very small heel or my dress from Mango, its black with sheer long sleeves. If you type in Mango Miranda Kerr into google images, its the first picture that comes up for me. (theres some building in the background)

5. What are your Top 3 favourite Spring nail polishes?
My first is actually a top coat. If you have a clear nail varnish, put seventeen Nail Xtras Glitter Top Coat over it. It makes such a lovely shimmer! I also love Models Own Fruit Pastel Nail Varnish, in Blueberry Muffin. They are scented so they smell lovely! Lastly, any of the Sally Hansen nail varnishes, they are all incredible!

6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring?
Definitely pumps. I am a pumps person all the way! I do love sandals but more in summer, you have to have the right outfit, and normally summer clothes go better with sandals.

7. What's your favourite Spring jacket?
I have a very outdated black coat from H&M with a fur hood. My brother recently brought me a lovely navy jacket from Massimo Dutti though, and I am in love with it! 

(I would like to add an eighth question of my own!)
8. What brand is best representing your spring style?
This would be a toss up between Zara and a small company called Ark. For me, they have both nailed this spring vibe!

Thank you to Zoe for tagging me, it's really lovely to see what everyone things are the essentials for spring!
My tags are:


Thanks for reading, anyone can respond to this by answering the questions that I have, I'd love to hear all your views!
Laura 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment