2 Mar 2014

GlossyBox February!

So sorry for the post one after the other, but as mentioned before, I only get to open my boxes when Im home from uni as I don't send them directly there. Luckily I break up next month mid march, so my next review should be on time!


I was so much more impressed with this box! A lot lot lot more impressed. I didn't like the kisses all over the box, I thought it was a bit over the top, but then again, it was the Valentines Day edition. Those of you who have read some of my posts will know I'm a big fan of presentation.

Firstly the chocolate! Lindor was a very cheeky valentines addition to the box. Everyone loves a little bit of Lindor! It would cost £0.79 for one, and they are really lovely!


The Ciate nail varnish is very good quality and I would have rather have gotten a pale shade, but at
least I didnt get a purply colour as I'd never purply pink. I don't have a good red, and this is a really solid colour so I can't really complain as I still really like it. AGAIN, on presentation, I love the little bow! It's really expensive for a nail varnish I think, £9 for the 13.5ml bottle so I am happy to have received this.

The Kajal Master liner wasn't the greatest of quality however I can see how it would be good for the smokey eye look. It is a classic black which is good because Im not a big fan of the coloured eye liner look. Maybelline is a good brand and normally quite reliable so I look forward to testing this one out. It is worth £5.99 for the 13g, average pricing.

I've never been a big fan of the Body Shimmer's but this one seemed pretty nice, and had a good smell. 'Cherry Blossom'. Nice name. It has a sort of pearly effect. I've never heard of Nougat as a brand but I think I will definitely look out for some of their other stuff. It is £14 for 250ml. This was a 100ml bottle so thats worth £5.60.

I was really shocked to have a Toni and Guy product in my box, I didn't expect it. So although I've never really used any sort of hold product, I am definitely excited to try this out as it isn't a product I would pick of the shelf. It has a very good reputation as a brand and it smells lovely too! It's retail price is £7.20 for the 90ml, which is the one I received.


Now surprisingly my favourite product was the Cocktail Kiss Lipgloss. I absolutely love it! It was the first product I picked up as my eye was drawn to it. I put it on and it felt and smelt amazing! This is one I will be replacing when it runs out. This costs only £2.99 for the 12ml.

In total, the worth of this box was £31.57, more thank 3 times what I pay. Very happy, but can the march box live up to this?


No comments:

Post a Comment