4 Mar 2014

Lush Sexbomb Review


This bath bomb was the one that really took my eye as I walked into the shop. I decided to treat myself and really couldn't decide which other one to get, and the lady said to me, 'get the green one, they're not making them anymore'. So I am excited to review the green bath bomb tomorrow, as it seems like a last chance to do so.

It has been a while since I've used a bath bomb, so I was so excited to finally get to use it! The smell from the bag was amazing so when I took it out of the paper lush bag, I was even more impressed with it already. I ran my bath, with no other bath products, just water. I dropped the bath bomb in and within seconds it started to fizz and an amazing aroma filled my bathroom.



It sounds very over the top, but honestly, it was such a relaxing feeling. The nice thing was that it made my bath turn a lovely pink afterwards. This bath bomb cost £3.25. I really liked how it was presented with a flower shape in the top. The flower never fully dissolved. I can't think of any negatives, apart from when I emptied my bath it was covered in pink grains, so I had to spend a bit of time cleaning that, but I guess that would happen with any bath bomb. It was a very good size for the price, I felt like it was worth every single penny. I might set myself a task to try out as many of their bath bombs by the end of the year, and then tell you which is my favourite of the all.


If you haven't got round to using a bath bomb and you would really love to try one, I would suggest you start with this one, or something similar. To be honest, I have always had great products from Lush, so I could say that any product you use would be really lovely! They are worth their money. I would say it is hard to tell the individual smell whilst in the shop as there are so many overwhelming smells in the store that it's hard to tell which is which. In my experience, its always good to ask someone that works there so they can tell you which is worth buying.

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. It seems an amazing product...Would love to head to Lush to get it :) <3

    www.beautynbuzz,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. You just convinced me to get this bath bomb the next time I'm at lush. Hahaha :)

    http://thesecretlifeofabeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete