22 Jan 2014

Newbie Alert!

New year, New Idea!

Hello! My name is Laura and I've created this blog for several different reasons. Firstly, now I am at university, I have become more and more obsessed with make-up, beauty regimes and so on. (Despite the lack of money I have). Secondly, I have been, 'inspired' as you say, by several other beauty blogs. I know mine won't compare, but you have to start somewhere! 

So without rattling on, a few aims for the year. Primarily blogging once a week or at least once every 10 days and also to stay up to date and give feedback on the things I may buy this year!

Lots of Love!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading! What I do is sit down and knock out 3 blog posts at once, and then schedule them throughout the week. So on a lazy Sunday night I can write for an hour, and then I have a weeks worth of content easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I might have to give that idea a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your future posts-your blogs already looking fab!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, as a new blogger, your comments are really encouraging!x

      Delete