22 Jan 2014

10 THINGS I WANT TO TRY THIS YEAR!


So I have selected 10 products that I'd really love to try over 2014...


  1. NAKED3-URBAN DECAY - Although I have never tried any of the previous collections, a good friend of mine cannot stop telling the world about how great this pallet is! So hopefully I can dig to the bottom of my pockets to find £37.00 to buy it.
  2. LUSH - HELPING HANDS HAND CREAM - I've never been a big fan of hand cream but more recently I thought I'd give it a go. Lush is a well represented brand and I love the unique look it has. Something that won't bust your purse at £7.50/100g
  3. MAC- RUSSIAN RED LIPSTICK - More recently I've found myself divulging into deep red colours. One of Mac's best selling products is lipstick therefore tempting me to give it a go. It costs £15.00. A tad pricy for some lipstick but then again, I have a hunch it may be more about the brand name.
  4. EOS - LIP BALM - No, Miley Cyrus' music video has not inspired this buy. More the fact that on a recent trip to NYC, these little things were everywhere and now I'm hitting myself for not buying one due to the cold british weather. These cute balms will cost a mere £4.99.
  5. BOBBIE BROWN - EXTRA BALM RINSE- I have only recently tried the BB mascara, which I adore, and hopefully will later review. As someone who suffers from dry skin, I need a product that can work wonders and I think Ill start here. It better work a miracle for £45.00 but the 5 star reviews it has been given seem to say that it does.
  6. MAX FACTOR - EXCESS LONGWEAR EYELINER - I'm quite excited to try this because many of the eyeliners I currently own don't last too long. This product is new for 2014 so hopefully it will live up to the hype at only £4.99. A good deal for a product that claims to last for at least 12 hours.
  7. REVLON - NAILCARE TREAT AND BOOST - This nail polish claims to prevent nails from splitting, cracking or breaking and as someone who often experiences these things, I thing I want to try this. £7.49 and I really do like the cute and simple bottle design.
  8. TANGLE TEEZER - When at a friend's house and I have forgotten to pack a brush and I ask to borrow one, I have frequently been given this followed by a dialogue of how great it is. At £10.20 this is one of the main things I aim to have tried within the next year.
  9. ILLAMASQUA - POWDER BLUSHER - Never have I ever used blush. sounds like a boring start to a well known university drinking game, but with my pale complexion, I never thought I could pull it off. total beauty said it was one of their 8 best blushes and I've wanted to try one for a while, so why not a well rated one?£18.00
  10. B6 VITAMIN-INFUSED COMPLEXION PREP SPRAY-URBAN DECAY - Claims to minimise pores and help reduce redness. I can imagine after a long, tiring day or a heavy night that this could be a good picker-upper. Not normally a keen fan of face sprays but considering this £21.00 product is quite natural, I'll give it a go.
So these are my 2014 trial products, what about yours?







2 comments:

  1. Your friend is right, Naked 3 is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to give it a go, but it seems to be sold out everywhere!

      Delete