25 Jan 2014

Lush -Toner Water and Helping Hands Hand Cream

So yesterday I may have gotten a little side tracked and taken a cheeky stop in lush. If you have seen my 10 things post earlier this week, one of the things I wanted to get my hands on was the Helping Hands Hand Cream.

As a walked in  I was greeted with lovely smells that just filled the shop and walked over the the cream and body lotion section. Next to me a lovely young woman was giving a talk to some girls wanting to know more about the beauty products, to which I may have secretly been listening to. Having found the Helping Hands Hand Cream, my eye got taken by their toner water. So I grabbed one of each and headed for the counter where the sales woman couldn't stop raving on about how great their hand creams were. She said to only use a bit at a time because thats all you'll need and it will last a long time.

I got home and of course, the first thing to do when you buy something new is to try it out. One thing I LOVE about lush is the style of their products, so elegant. The hand cream had a little label on the side saying who it was made by and the date, ensuring me it was fresh. I twisted open the pot and gave it a try. I must admit, I wasn't too keen on the smell at first but it definitely has grown on me. It has almond, cocoa butter and chamomile in it and after using it three or four times, I have really gotten use to its scent.

As someone at university where dishwashers no longer exist, this is absolutely perfect for when my hands are shrivelled from washing up. I've always been a tad apprehensive when it comes to hand creams as I always felt it made my hands feel greasy but this definitely doesn't. They make my hands feel moisturised, fresh and smelling lovely.

As for the toner water, I have only used this twice and it pretty much does what it says. It contains aloe vera which is a plus and it is really good for when I have a 9am lecture as it can be a picker-upper. It is a spray cap which is either great or disastrous. Fortunately, it's great. You get an even amount when spraying, not a faceful of product at once, so you don't waste any either.

Looking at my receipt, I spend a total of £11.45 and for what I got, I'd say it's definitely a good purchase.





2 comments:

  1. oo this sounds lovely, i can't stand greasy feeling hand creams (always have to wipe it off after 5 seconds!) so perhaps I should give this one a try next time I'm in Lush.
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete