24 Jan 2014

Miss Dior Eau de Toilette

This was a post I had to make! This is currently my 3rd bottle of the fragrance and for a very good reason. Personally I think it is suitable for all girls of all ages. I have the 100ml version which retails at around £77.00. Although a tad pricey, I normally pick up a bottle in duty free at an airport when running low; and I can honestly say that it is worth every penny.



I love the design of the bottle, it's nothing over the top, just very cute and simple. Despite its simplicity, they clearly have thought hard about all aspects of the bottle, even the bottom. The cute little bow and its very simple label are perfect, and the bottle isn't covered in writing about what chemicals it contains and so on. In fact the only information such as the amount of ml's is actually on the inside of the label, so you have to look though the bottle if you want to see what it says. One of the other benefits to the designs simplicity is that I didn't have to spend a day figuring out how to open the bottle and it didn't have a complicated spray system. the amount of hours i must have spent trying to open complicated bottles of perfume.

Back to the scent, it's rather florally but not overpowering; its quite soft and welcoming. I have had several people ask me what I'm wearing followed by a few compliments. I must admit I am sort of stuck with this perfume and I haven't yet had a chance to risk their other products. I do remember once almost missing my flight when at an airport in duty free whilst testing out all the Miss Dior scents, to which my mother wasn't happy about.

To summarise, if your looking for your next favourite perfume, I can guarantee that this will not let you down. Simple and Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of this - it lingers for so long. Steve :o)

    ReplyDelete