14 Jul 2014

Glossybox July 2014

So after stating that I would not resubscribe with glossy box, i saw that this month was a special edition with 4 full sized products with the USA theme so I did a one off buy. The great thing was that I loved this box! The dilemma I face is do I re-subscribe?



























The usual pale pink box was transformed in to a stars and striped theme, very cute. I have always felt I got the worst sample products in my box, but this month, I think I got the best!
My box included:


1) Carmex lip balm - £2.69
2) Color Club - Glossy Seal nail Polish - $8 for 15ml
3) tarte - lights, camera, lashes 4in1 mascara - £19.50 for 7ml
4) Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd - Mineral Lipstick - £20.00
5) ABSOLUTE New York - Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer - $4.99

So this was a pretty valuable box, definitely worth its money. The funny thing is, my lipstick came in a Ruby colour and just the other day I was looking for a popping colour lipstick, now I have this beauty! The nail varnish isn't my first choice of colour however I don't own one like it and I am looking forward to trying it. I have always wanted to try carmex but to be completely honest, never got round to buying it, typical me. So this was a real treat, I remember the craze of carmex and it seems to have come back around. I seem to get a mascara in nearly every box, but I can't complain, this was the cutest mascara I have ever seen, it had a sort of leathery snake skin look to it, incredible. Finally, the eye primer is a blessing as I always resort to foundation, which can sometimes crease in the folds of my eyes.

My favourite product has to be the mascara, mainly for its casing. All in all, I am overly happy with my box. Did you get the same products as me?

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog! I love the reviews you make! Also this box is tempting me to subscribe for the next one, I've never tried any of this boxes before, I might give it a go!

    Loving your blog!! I'm following on Bloglovin

    Beatriz,xo || Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! just about to check out your blog. Overall, I would definitely suggest trying the box out, even just once!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete