7 Jul 2014

Glamour Magazine + eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

I brought the July 2014 edition of Glamour Magazine, and whilst the magazine alone was worth buying, the little treat I received was a lovely treat, the eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. I think I can speak for everyone when I say, you can never have too many eyeliners.


I am not a fan of pencil eyeliners, I always have to push to hard to get the definition I want, and it can't start to hurt my eyelids. Hence why in my make up trial years, I switched from pencil to liquid. At the moment I am using Collection 2000 eyeliner. However this little beauty from eyeko is so sleek, in silver, and gives such a great definition. The end is rather fine allowing you to have control and to create all types of looks, whether its all out wow factor or a subtle going to lunch with the grandparents look.
I was extremely impressed with this product and its a very good liquid eyeliner, and very quickly it has become my new favourite eye make up piece. It is worth £12 so to some extent, I guess you would expect it to be rather good. It was named TeenVogue's Beauty Award Winner, it lasts a long time and it does smudge. One of the reasons this has come in the Glamour magazine, is Alexa Chung is the feature of this edition, and of course she fully deserves it, but she has teamed up with eyeko, advising the brand on its direction.

At the moment, if you subscribe to ELLE UK, you get a free eyeko kit worth £52, including the eyeliner.

If you get a chance to get the magazine, either to read Alexa's feature, or even purely for the eyeliner, please do! (The magazine is definitely worth a flick through this month)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment