5 Jul 2014

GlossyBox June!

I was relatively impressed overall with this box, and this was my last of my 6 month subscription however I have decided to renew it for one month only, as its a special edition USA box next week.

My 5 treats in this box were:
1) 3-in-1 Base/Topcoat & Nail strengthener from Nail Girls
2) Rise 'N Shine Souffle from got2b
3) Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush from TeeezTrendsCosmetics
4) Universal Blush from So Susan
5) Antiperspirant spray from RITUALS


 I must admit, I'm not a big hair care product user, so the Souffle by got2b wasn't that useful for me however it really did smell lovely and will try it at some point. As for the nailgirls clear nail polish, this was a blessing in my box as I am always too lazy to buy clear nail polish as its extremely over priced in shops. I wasn't too sure about the antiperspirant at first but now its my go-to product. It smells divine! I cannot get enough of how amazing this is and it doesn't leave any patches or stain clothing and it also stays for a long time, throughout the day. I had just brought a blush, and this blush seemed to have a slight glitter tinge, which I was happy about. I hate make up that has a shimmer look, it looks very fake. Finally, the brush, again, when in stores, they are majorly overpriced hence why I was pleased to see this when I opened my box, you can never have too many brushes! Also the brush was very pretty.

Normally I am disappointed with my box, so this was definitely an improvement for me. I said as soon as my subscription ends, i was not going to renew, hence why I have gone for a one off box for the USA july edition. I always seem to get the lesser of the products offered by glossy box and soon to hope a subscription with another beauty box. Any recommendations as to which one?

Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment