20 May 2014

GlossyBox April 2014

So this post may be one month out of date, and when i return home tomorrow, I will have my hands on mays Superdrug collaboration, but as the saying goes, better late than never!


Aprils Glossybox was again a let down for me. I don't really feel I need to go into detail on much of this as it is clear to see why. The products in my box were:

  1. Beat the blues - Pearl Pink nail varnish
  2. Lip Brush - Emite Makeup
  3. Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
  4. Sample of Sun Sense Daily Face SPF +50
  5. Monu - MonuSpa Warming Ginger Massage and Body Oil
For me, there isn't a single thing hear I would use. Firstly, I am really not a fan of pearl looking nail varnish. I love light pink as a nail colour but HATE the pearl effect. I have never used a lip brush in my life and the brush was 'weak' in the sense of when you applied it, the brush hairs just bent all over the place. Having moderately fine hair, I find myself washing my hair almost everyday, and have never really found a use for dry shampoo as it never does the same as just taking a shower and actually washing it. The sample size of sun sense daily was a bit of a waste as I never see enough sun in this country to actually use anything with SPF in it and lastly, I have never given a massage in my life and I doubt I will be anytime soon. I don't think many people even use oil these days!

So as a whole, this box is a DISASTER! I am looking forward to mays collaboration with superdrug, but without a doubt I did not get my moneys worth and this has sealed the deal with me to try birch box after my subscription ends in june. Did you receive anything better in yours?

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment