7 Sept 2014

What would I do without my Tangle Teezer?


I thought this was a very good question to answer. I never really buy into this gimmicks when people say 'oh but its miraculous' because most of the time its just to bump sales or just an exaggeration. Then a few friends told me I had to get one because now they don't need any other hairbrush and it take the knots out of your hair with no fuss. So from reading a review to having people tell me to my face how good it is, made me think I should try it. Then a few more people told me about it and I thought, ok, Ill give it a go.

The people that have Tangle Teezer's will know the answer to the question already. Yes, it does actually work. In the description of the product, this is what it says;

'Tangle Teezer The Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!'

I can honestly say, the no pulling, tugging or yanking is definitely true. I have all my knots and tangles out in about 30 seconds. I have nothing but praise for this cheeky little thing. The teeth are patented, which is a good idea considering how well it works. My mum even asked where I got it, what it is and if I could buy her one, and of course I did. I have the purple and pink and she has the blue and pink one. 

In one of my first posts, I posted 10 things I want to try this year, and I got round to this one on my list. It is without a doubt one of the best detangling hair products out there. You don't need all these fancy sprays or chemicals, this is it. If you want to treat yourself to one, the link is here. It comes in an array of bright colours and even some fun prints, so take a look.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment